Cadence is enjoying her cake for sure. she wasnt gonna let any of it get out!! not one crumb. Happy birthday Cadence!
Cady(saylor's cousin) turned 2 on february 9th and this is how saylor celebrated. she loves cake and frosting minus the cake. she never seems to manage to get anything in her mouth besides frosting and then she says. im all done.
For one small second I thought that was Paisley next to Saylor...whew...I mean..they grow fast and all, but WHOA! Isaac is super de duper excited to meet his cousins!! See you soon ;)
5 comments:
Saylor a party just wouldn't be a party without you! :o)
Hello there Heather!!! I saw you on Kennedys page. Your girls are sooooo cute!! Just saying hi :)
-Becky earl (adams)
Hey Heather,
I found your blog and Cort's blog today. We'll be checking up on you guys now.
Emily =)
I just saw your blog on Veronica's. Saylor is so funny, what a cute girl
For one small second I thought that was Paisley next to Saylor...whew...I mean..they grow fast and all, but WHOA! Isaac is super de duper excited to meet his cousins!! See you soon ;)
Post a Comment