Monday, November 17, 2008
Anxiety City
Hi all. I would like to welcome you to anxiety city. It's where I have been living since colin took his oral exam on friday. It takes a week to 2 weeks to get the results. So i have been thinking about it all day everyday wondering if he said the right things. If he passes and gets on the department it would be a huge very positive change for our family but who am i kidding. its mostly for me. I want to be a better mom and have the time to do things which are more important to making people beautiful. I absolutely love making people look and feel their best but i have to give it up at some point for my kids. they need me at home and i need to be at home. so i just thought you all should know how i feel. I never really thought i would quit doing hair but i just might in the near future! i wanna do crafts with my friends and have play dates and go to the park and oh maybe workout. k so long til we find out some results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I really REALLY hope that Colin did GREAT, because I think you deserve to be at home too! (Does FAMILY still get special treatment to look beautiful?? Sure hope so :)
I am sure Colin did great! Isn't it funny how life changes so drastically all the time! If you still want to make people look good, I will make some visits down! Heaven knows I could use it.
You are an awesome mom and you have sacrificed so much for your cute family! Hang in there momma. Our prayers are with you and Collin... Good Luck!! Oh, and you can make me over anytime:)
I admire your decision to stay at home. These are the days you are going to wish back for when your kids are older!
When I first told my mom that Colin was testing for Metro she said, "He'd be a great cop. Bet he passes with no problem." I am sure that he is going to get through!
Post a Comment