We were in the car, I am driving, my kids in the backseat and my mom in the passenger seat. We just got done at costco, we are driving home and Saylor asked if she could go to Grandma's house. I explained to her that she couldnt go right now when i dropped Grandma off because she had to go to a church meeting and that maybe she could go later. Her response was...... if you dont take me to Nae Nae's I will just go by myself! and she had a very big attitude to go with it. I said back to her, Well how do you suppose you will get there? Do you think you will walk? And she said... noooooo I will just ride my bike! Maybe you had to be there for it to be funny but i was cracking up like crazy because I found it so funny that a barely 4 yr old recognized her bike as a mode of transportation and she didnt hesitate to just get on it and ride to grandmas. She probably knows the exact way to get there too. She is very smart and recognizes where to go and she tells me when to turn while we are going places.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute posts Heather! They are getting SO BIG, and full of personality. It should be fun to watch them all play together after Christmas :)
Post a Comment