CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

POLOYGRAPH

So I am sure everyone is wishing i was posting things with pictures but hey, shouldnt you just be thankful i am posting at all?:) Well Colin had a background interview yesterday which has led him to a polygraph appointment today at 12:30. Then he will go through a written psychological test next week and an oral after that. Once he passes all of that its on to the medical examination and then on to the academy. The background stuff is going to take a while though. They send out a questionaire to all his references on his application and they contact all previous employers and question them about Colin. He has nothing to hide in any of the background portion so im not worried. He is doing so well and the police department is moving really fast with all of this. The other thing i forgot to mention is that Colin signed a paper yesterday basically signing away our privacy. They can now drop by our house at any time and ask to come in and check things out. Now i feel like im selling my house and have to keep it perfectly clean every minute of the day. Especially because they will come without notice. How nerve wracking. Well so long til next time. I promise i will be posting some pics of the kids soon. I dont have an sd card reader since mine broke and i dont always remember to borrow my moms. so maybe you will get some halloween pics or something really outdated. lol

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey! i found your blog through lexi's. Congrats to your hubby and dont worry about "signing your life away" then never came to our house. :) Looks like things are moving along fast, good luck on the rest of the tests! Jon is in his 4th week of the academy and he absolutely LOVES it!

alexis said...

that was so nice what you commented to me! thanks, yu are so sweet! and you seem totally happier too. i am so happy for you guys!!!!

Megan Andersen said...

I will take outdated...no worries, I know your a busy mom with lots to do! Heather, Thanks for your comments. You are so sweet!! Time to get together is DEFINITELY due!!! You are the best thing about living in Vegas for me...I love you & I am so happy for you & Colin.