It is snowing like you would not believe in vegas! The snowflakes are huge and it is just pouring down!The pics are a little hard to see since it gets dark so early. It is 34 degrees and so windy and cold. It hasnt snowed this much in vegas since 1979. It is beautiful and are thankful for it. It is very fun just for a couple days but thats about all we can handle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know crazy huh?! We got 4 inches here in sunny St. George!! Now if only it would snow on Christmas--I would love it!!!
It is good to see you get some of the white stuff your way! It sure would be nice if it didn't last until march or April here. I gues we'll just have to come visit you in the spring to thaw out!
Post a Comment