Thursday, April 23, 2009
It makes me sick
I cant believe my last post was in January. I was trying really hard to be a good blogger but apparently Im not. I have not been in the mood to blog at all. There has been so much going on that I kinda just forgot about blogging. I forgot to even look at others blogs and all. I have been trying to figure out how to do the stay at home mom thing and was getting pretty good at it. I was only working like 1 day a week and it was so nice. But colin lost his job and I have had to up my game. I have been back to work 3 days a week and sometimes 4. I have added in all sorts of side jobs, decorating a house in queensridge and painting artistic things on walls and painting whole houses. So I have been a little tied up. However colin is becoming quite the stay at home dad. I came home from work last night at 8 to a clean and organized garage, super clean kitchen and dinner on the stove. He made chili and it was wonderful to beable to eat when i walked in the door. I always wondered what it was like and now i know. Thanks Honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm sorry about Colin's job, Heather. We had no idea until I read this. I'm glad you are staying busy to keep the money flowing in. I hope things get better for you guys soon.
I have been thinking a lot about you guys. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you and hope things get better for you soon.
I have been checking your blog every once in a while for an update, so it is good to hear from you.
Love ya,
Joy
Good for Colin! I hope that some good news comes for you guys soon!
Hey sorry for the phone tag we were playing last week--I'm dying to catch up with you! Miss you!!
Hey you--I was watching this program last night on t.v., & it made me realize what a cruel world we live in. So I've decided to take my blog private to that I can feel completely comfortable. Leave me your email for sure so that I can add you. Love Ya!
Post a Comment