CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I love Retro style and I always have.











I am not a big lover of taking pictures of myself or posting them. I am going to though since some of you people dont get to see me all the time. I havent done pictures of myself in about 9 years like this. Thanks to my friend Candace, she made me take pics. She saw my hair styled this way and said she had to take pictures of me like that. So here are a few, dont laugh too hard at me K!! I feel a little wierd about posting these so if you think its wierd tell me!

4 comments:

Kennedy said...

You look sizzlin! I don't blame her for wanted to take advantage of you looking so good and totally retro! It's easy to see why your girls are so lovely! I hope that you had fun cause you look great!

Mindy Blake said...

oh my goodness! i LOVE all of the pictures of you and the girls!!! soooooo cute! you blog is looking cute these days too! LOVE the background :) how are you guys doing? have you sold your house or found a new one?

Joy Boaz said...

I love all of the pictures!! I'm so proud of you for stepping up the blog. It's adorable and you and the girls are stunning. Miss you and love you all.

Megan Andersen said...

Do not feel weird about these pictures at all! You look AMAZING!! I love them. You will be so glad that you took these because one day when you are 70 plus years old, you can pull these baby's out & say to Colin: "SEE HOW FREAKIN' HOT I WAS!!!"
Love the new look of your blog--see girl you have it in you to be a bloggin beauty!