Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Ok friends and family, I'm really trying to figure out this blogging stuff so thank you for bearing with my very boring blog. I am learning things and trying to make it cute. are you proud of me or what?! My life has been insane for the past couple months but i decided that is no excuse for not blogging. I am so thankful to get to see everyones blog that its not fair for you guys that work so hard for me to not keep you updated with our family. So I am going to try to keep posting things at least once a week. My sister in law Brianne is like the perfect blogger. I swear she posts everyday and if I forget to look for a couple days i sure have a lot of reading and things to look at on her blog. Thanks friends and family for your blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment