So very cute! Where were these taken? I love the style and you all look great. Sorry we missed you while you were here. It would have been fun to play!
Those turned out darling! Heather...you look so GORGEOUS (as always)!! You girls too!!! Collin, I'm not leaving you out...what a handsome stud you are too! It was so good seeing you guys. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming out of your way to stop by...it meant alot to me. Heather, I know that we will be friends for life, & I love that!! I am catching a plane out of Vegas next Friday...if you want to meet up I will have your camera bag & cords with me. My flight leaves at 11am. I'll call you this week.
Very cute family pictures!!!! Those girls are so lucky to be close in age. I know it is hard for you, but it's easy to see that they really are "best sisters".
3 comments:
So very cute! Where were these taken? I love the style and you all look great. Sorry we missed you while you were here. It would have been fun to play!
Those turned out darling! Heather...you look so GORGEOUS (as always)!! You girls too!!! Collin, I'm not leaving you out...what a handsome stud you are too! It was so good seeing you guys. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming out of your way to stop by...it meant alot to me. Heather, I know that we will be friends for life, & I love that!! I am catching a plane out of Vegas next Friday...if you want to meet up I will have your camera bag & cords with me. My flight leaves at 11am. I'll call you this week.
Very cute family pictures!!!! Those girls are so lucky to be close in age. I know it is hard for you, but it's easy to see that they really are "best sisters".
Post a Comment