On our way home from our new years visit to Utah, we stopped in St. George to see a dear friend of mine, Megan. We met in hair school and have stayed friends since then even though she moved back to utah. It was so fun now that we have kids for them to play together. Everytime i see Megan its just like old times and feels like we havent missed anytime together. I think its the best thing that came out of hairschool! The first time I saw her I thought she was so pretty and I wanted to be her friend so bad. She is such a great mother and wife and i wished we lived closer and could hang out more. She is an inspiration and I love her blog. She rocks. Im sad to say that because our visit was so quick i failed to get a picture of us together and just got the kids. They immediately started playing dress up just like little princesses do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heather,
I am wiping the tears away from my eyes right now as we speak. That was so sweet, & I am so lucky to have you as a friend..
I love how time & miles don't separate us as well...it always just feels like we are always there already. Like I always have felt...you are the BEST thing that came out of living in Vegas for me! And even though are lives have changed since we first became friends, I feel as though are relationship grows along with us. I know that you will always be apart of my life.
I look forward to the day that kids, work & life doesn't get in the way, & that we can take a girls trip somewhere! Anywhere!! I can only imagine the fun just being with you would be!!!
I love you Heather! And I am so glad that out of a whole world of people I found you!! Thank you so much for this sweet little post. I was having a bit of a bummer day...but reading this just lifted my spirits & made it all better!!! I Miss you.
Post a Comment