I lvoe build a bear. That is where colin took me for our anniversary this year. Our first time ever going was when we were first dating and my sister had a birthday party there. It was so much fun that we love to go whenever we can, especially now that we have kids. We made an Air Force bear and it is so cute. Thanks honey for the super fun time. We also went and watched the water show at bellagio. It was the best one I have seen yet. Colin left his jacket in the car and since it was across the street from build a bear we just walked there. It was January so it was pretty cold and being next to the water didnt help. So i was a gentleman and gave my coat to colin.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to you two! That day will always remain a memorable one for me as well...thank you again for having me apart of it!! I love you guys!!!
Post a Comment