Talk about playing catch up! Happy Anniversary! The girls are so cute. It looks like you had a ball at the fair (and you MUST have to have stayed that long!!!) Fair Days in Heber City is seriously my favorite time of year.
Don't you just love the pretty face painting! I love washing it off even more!! Glad you guys had a fun-filled family day...I bet you were all exhausted!!!
Heather, I won't lie...I got your text. Wanted so badly to see you, but honestly my mondays are HELL! This one seemed to be even worse because we are leaving town today. But I want you to know that I love you & I am so thankful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
6 comments:
Talk about playing catch up! Happy Anniversary!
The girls are so cute. It looks like you had a ball at the fair (and you MUST have to have stayed that long!!!) Fair Days in Heber City is seriously my favorite time of year.
Don't you just love the pretty face painting! I love washing it off even more!! Glad you guys had a fun-filled family day...I bet you were all exhausted!!!
your girls are darling!
GIMME GIMME MORE...GIMME GIMME!!!
Heather, I won't lie...I got your text. Wanted so badly to see you, but honestly my mondays are HELL! This one seemed to be even worse because we are leaving town today. But I want you to know that I love you & I am so thankful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment